1. Sun block nothing less that SPF30 and try to wear comfortable light clothing. (ie. www.columbia.com)
2. Sun Glasses (with good polarization)
3. Camera (But will be happy to take a photo and send it to you)
4. Hat to protect you from the glare of the sun
5. Food (snacks, fruit, sandwich etc.) and any other beverage you would like for the trip. (I will have water for you in case you forget)
What I provide
1. All tackle and licenses provided.
2. I have a big cooler on board with Water and ICE
3. Live Bait and lures based on your preferred fishing.
4. Top of the line custom fishing rods and REELS, and for my fly fishermen; the new ORVIS© Helios rods and Battenkill reels ( www.orvis.com)
5. EXPERTISE and PATIENCE
PLEASE NO EXTRA COOLERS ON BOARD.
NO SPRAY SUN BLOCK.
How to Pay
We accept cash, check or credit card.
A $100 cancellation fee will be assessed to your credit card should you cancel 14 days prior to your trip date.
* Full payment will be applied to your credit card should you fail to show on your trip date.
* Bad weather is always a concern. We do our best to work around these conditions. Cancellations due to the weather conditions will be left up to the decision of the captain.
* Note: Your requested date will not be reserved until credit card information is provided.
Book a Trip
View Charter Rates: Click Here
How to Send Deposit: Click Here
Facebook: Become a Fan
Latest Photos: Click Here
Recent Fishing Reports: Click Here
Leave a Review: Click Here
Trip Advisor: Read what others are saying